We are an AI Fintech company specialized in assessing credit profiles of consumers in emerging markets combining pioneering AI with large alternative data sources. In 2020 we reached our ambitious milestone of credit profiling 1 billion consumers spanning 4 countries - Vietnam, Indonesia, India & the Philippines - and building a platform for the wider industry and the financial services industry, in particular, to provide the "un & under" served access to credit. At the core of this initiative has been our strict and unwavering adherence to the norms of consumer data privacy and consumer data rights.
But we're not satisfied as we embark on the next leg of our journey to deliver 100 million credit lines to consumers in the markets where we operate. Although this goal is ambitious, we truly believe that by harnessing the power of AI & Big Data we can deliver financial access at an unprecedented scale.
As a firm, we're audacious problem-solvers motivated by our impact on society. We deeply espouse the values of ownership - of our actions and initiatives, integrity in all we do, and agility in execution.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best, and what is innovative. If you are smart, driven, and want to make a difference in the world with the most advance and fascinating technology, come join our team. We can satisfy your desire to explore new territory and give you the runway to really make an impact.
This video shows our office and people:
What you will do
Building highly scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant Web service API’s to handle millions of transactions per day:
- Follow Agile and DevOps practices like CI/CD to deliver quality code at speed to market
- Build software services that can integrate effortlessly and securely with banks, third party platforms and vendors
- Think out of the box, innovate, experiment, continuously improve, fail fast and learn as you go in an effort to provide simple yet effective solutions to complex problems
What you need to have
- 1+ years of software development experience. We also welcome strong candidate having fewer years of experience
- Preferably with 1+ year of experience in Go. We also welcome who is proficient in any language(Java/.NET/C++/Python) ... and willing to learn Golang.
- Knowledge about REST/gRPC API
- Experience in designing and developing API’s and backend services on various relational and NoSQL databases as MySQL/Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch. RocksDB, ...
- Strong Database and Schema design for performance and scale
- Understanding of system design and tuning for high performance, scalability and reliability
- Experience with Microservice architect is a plus
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers, Kubernetes, caching techniques and Git is nice to have
- Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, cloud
What you will get
- Top market rate pay
- Offers state-of-the-art Macbook, offices, and facilities.
- Exceptional career growth
- Best and brightest colleagues
- Comprehensive health insurance package for parents, spouses, and children
- Free Food at the office - All Day
- Free Grab for work
- Amazing company retreats