Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody’s lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking for interns and freshers to join in the following project with our Software Development Team.
- Build UI Toolkit template application for BYCN IT integrating the Figma design provided by UX France team.
- Develop a Front-end template which will help to initialize and provide all common UI components that other application an reuse and integrate easily.
- Build a HR chatbot to automate answer employee questions related to timesheet, annually policy and apply suitable UI components.
- Standard development skills in Java or other web programming language.
- Having knowledge on Angular is a big plus.
- Good mindset, positive thinking, team work.
What you will have:
- Allowance in internship period
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work
- Work from home 2 days/ week
- Professional, Open-minded and Creative Environment
- Individual Development with development and training plan for each individual
Join with us by sending your CV to: email@example.com or contact us: +84 938 288 106 (Ms. Linh - IT Recruitment Specialist)