INTERNSHIP DEVELOPER (INTERNSHIP/FRESH GRADUATE STUDENT)
Now we are hiring:
- Web Developer (Internship/Fresh Graduate Student).
- iOS Developer (Internship/Fresh Graduate Student).
- Android Developer (Internship/Fresh Graduate Student).
- QC (Internship/Fresh Graduate Student).
- Designer (Internship/Fresh Graduate Student).
- Comply with the company policies and need to have a good working attitude.
- Complete the assigned tasks by the mentor with the highest quality.
- Willing to learn and take on tasks from the project when needed to improve professional skills.
- Specialized study in registered programming languages/fields.
- Understand how the project works.
- Read, understand and analyze specification document.
- Understanding the mindset when going to work and soft skills.
- Learn about some tools (source tree, git...).
- Learn how to manage source code.
- Final-year Student/Fresh Graduate Student/Internship, IT Major.
- Good teamwork attitude and eager to learn new technologies.
- GPA: over 7/10 is a plus.
- At least 3 days/week participation is required.
- Allowance: ~ 150 USD per month (for Internship) + project bonus (if you joined project).
- Beautiful and modern working environment with youthful, energetic coworkers and chill-out areas.
- Year-end party; Quarterly team building; Sport Club; Women's Day, Children's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, and other benefits according to company requirements;
- Free coffee and snacks are available at pantry.
- Parking allowance.
Fresher (for official employees after passed probation time):
- High salaries for high performance. 100% salary during probation.
- Performance review twice a year, based on job outcomes; 13th month salary, project bonus.
- A minimum of 13 days paid leave annually consists of one day for your birthday (for official employees).
- Annual company trip and year-end party; Team building, and other benefits according to company policies;
- Opportunity to join training course at Japan.
Place and Time:
- Location: Room 901 Block B, Waseco Building, 10 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Working Day: Monday – Friday.
- Working Hours: 8h30 – 17h30.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV and Transcript in English via email to apply: email@example.com
CV name for Fresher Developer: Fresher_PositionName_FullName
CV name for Internship: Internship_PositionName_FullName
Phone: 028 3842 4483 (Ms. Hạnh)