- Backend Team Producer Intern is in charge of managing the process of backend development (CMS, API,..) from the first pitch proposal to the release of any G4B stand-alone project. It includes also following up with on important core tasks and controlling project status to ensure that new backend development meet their deadlines
- A good understanding of Web technical possibilities and be able to understand complex technical issues
- Deep interest in high-tech and confidence in your communication and your management skills
Project Management and Support
- Have a good understanding of Web and Cloud technical possibilities
- Be able to apprehend complex technical architecture of any G4B projects to apply backend features integration (including hosting, CMS and dashboard deployment,…) and maintenance.
- Be the key contact for others Game Team Producer projects about Core Backend features; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely;
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders
- Coordinate with others project teams in order to track project’s need, timeline development, team’s productivity, formats performance and quality;
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team members and project dedicated programmers to define the core features implementation
- Coordinate and follow up with the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects
Contribution in Management
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio)
- Good organization and risk management skills;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box;
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
- Good communication skills in English (writing, listening and speaking);
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 VND gross/month
- Be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Be a part of our multicultural team of talents and international exposure working with our team in South East Asia.
- Learn how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Join a fun and modern working space with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How To Apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: G4B_PROD Intern_Your Full Name or apply here