Intern and fresher: 750 USD
Junior developer: 750 - 1,000 USD
Other benefits include:
(1) ability to work from home or transfer between our offices in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang,
(2) 15 days annual leave,
(3) excellent health insurance,
(4) a 40-hour regular work week with little or no after-hours work requirements,
(5) end-of-year Tet bonus,
(6) a fun and flexible working environment in a modern office,
(7) free office lunch and snacks,
(8) salary reviews every 6 months,
(9) business trips for meetings with clients in North America.
• You will work directly, in English, with the founders of new and rapidly growing Internet ventures to understand their vision and implement it on the web and/or on iPhone and Android smartphone platforms.
• You will use Extreme Programming and SCRUM agile development methods which include paired programming, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and emergent business-value prioritized development.
• You will work in small teams of two to seven.
• You will develop applications on Cloud platforms that can grow to support millions of users.
• You will stay on the cutting edge of Internet application development
- Education: We prefer a degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics from a top Vietnamese or foreign university.
- Excellent logic skills.
- Excellent Object oriented programming skills.
- Good verbal English communications skills.
- Familiar with Unix (Mac OSX, Solaris, or Linux command line).
- Familiar with test based development, refactoring, and programming in an IDE.
- Prefer experience developing applications on the Cloud, such as EC2, Heroku, GCP.
- Prefer knowledge of UX/UI best practices.
- Prefer experience working in an agile development environment using eXtreme Programming and/or SCRUM.
- Willing to work closely and continuously with other programmers, almost never programming alone, collaborating continuously with colleagues when working remotely.
- For application, please send your CV with GPA information (written in English) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for written test (multiple choice form) and paired-programing session combined with interview. Under the circumstance of Covid-19, all candidates will attend the interviews online and the written test will be skipped.
- Candidates attending interview will be informed the result via email or telephone.
For application, please send your CV to email: email@example.com
For further information, please contact Miss. Bui Nhat Vy: firstname.lastname@example.org.