Uniquify, Inc. is a privately held, rapidly growing system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier, and innovative developer and provider of high-performance adaptive IP. Our “ideas2silicon” services range from spec development and front-end design through physical design to delivery of packaged, tested chips. Uniquify’s San Jose headquarters is its primary design center but additional design teams are headquartered in Vietnam, India, Korea, Japan, and China.
We are seeking a sharp and highly motivated person whom our experienced Logic Design team can teach and train into an excellent Logic Design Engineer. Candidate will work closely with experienced engineers developing standard IPs (DDR, ISP, …) which are common in ASIC designs. Candidate will gain understanding and practical knowledge of design architecture, design flow. The internship will focus on the following but not limited to RTL coding, synthesis, simulation, static timing analysis, power analysis, as well as design integration. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to start a career in the ASIC design industry.
- In the last year of undergraduate program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding about Boolean Logic (AND, OR, NOR, NOT ..)
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Synchronous logic design.
- Exposure to a scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, and/or Make is a plus.
- Coursework in digital IC design a plus.
- Experience with Verilog coding and verification a plus.
- Project or industry experience in ASIC is a plus.
- Responsibility, collaborative and discipline
- Good English and Vietnamese communication
- Ability to read and understand technical materials in English well
How to apply:
Please send a package of your documents to email address firstname.lastname@example.org for screening:
- Resume in English
- TOEIC/ IELTS/ TOEFL certificate/ result.