GAME DEVELOPERS / INTERNS
Squarebit Studio (www.squarebit.studio) is a young and agile software company located in the beautiful Saigon City of Vietnam. Since the first day, our team have crafted awesome mobile apps and games that millions of people are using. We do that by appreciating nothing less than great-and-cool and believing every bit must be counted – from a sparkling idea to the final product, from a single line of code to the grand technical solution. Squarebit is home to those who love to make amazing products. And if you are like us, Squarebit is home to you.
We are looking for two developers and two interns who are self-motivated, goal-orientated and strong team players for our Game Frontend Team.
You will take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products. You will enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. And last but not least, you will have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution.
We offer you a chance to join a team of professionals, where we believe that talent feeds talent. We do not believe in bureaucracy, nor are there any solo programmers at Squarebit. We all work together to achieve the best results. All of us have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product. We believe in each other’s skills and value each other’s work. If these are values that you are passionate about, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
• Develop amazing multi-platform games using Unity3D game engine.
• Involve in all development areas, including graphics, networking, logic, AI and UX.
• Write robust code that everyone praises.
• Independently create complete solutions from scratch.
• Work as part of a team.
• Have fun and be passionate about what you are doing.
• Solid critical thinking, algorithm understanding and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated and a strong will to learn.
• Ability to write beautiful, robust, and highly optimized code that runs on a wide variety of hardware and platforms.
• Constant thinker of OOP, AOP and design patterns.
• Deep passion for games and games development.
• Can read and write technical English documents.
• Professional hands-on experience with C#, C/C++ or Java (at least 2 years).
Understanding of/Experience with any of the followings:
• Unity3D game engine (or Cocos2D-X) and iOS / Android development.
• Source code management tools (SVN, GIT, etc.)
• Competitive salary + 13th month salary + bonus.
• Insurances according to Vietnam Law.
• Annual leave for all employee (12 days).
• Snacks, beverages in the office and monthly team building activities.
• Friendly and professional working environment.
ESPECIALLY, YOU WILL HAVE:
• Premium periodical health care and medical cover.
• Project profit share as bonus, according to your contribution.
• Opportunity to work with a team of top coding veterans and talents in the field.
• Superb mentorship and learning environment – our expert team has both academic and industry background and will help you get ready for cutting-edge technologies.
• Monthly allowance according to your performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your Cover Letter with CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently-graduated applicants must also include a softcopy of your academic transcript with the application package
Contact number (in case you have problems with sending email): 0914 008 034 (Mrs. Tuyền) or 090 756 3310 (Mr. An)