- Monday - Friday @ 9AM - 6PM
- Unit 1209 - 1203, Saigon Trade Center, 37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1, HCMC
Would you like to join a team of very talented colleagues who share your desire to build the world's most sophisticated software in managing digital media?
Do you want to be challenged every day by a company that offers you the opportunity to pursue your dreams?
If yes, join Orange Logic and build your dream career now!
Established in 2000, ORANGE LOGIC is a software company present in the US, UK, France and Vietnam.
Our product - CORTEX - is the best DAM (Digital Asset Management) tool on the market today. It was created to aid companies around the world in scaling up their digital operations.
Our customers come from a multitude of industries and include Fortune 100 companies. Key Figures:
- 70% of growth in in the last 6 months
- 99.7% customer retention rate
You’ll work with a team of top developers to build flexible, scalable, and streamlined systems that will define the future of business management while focusing on the aspects of the job that you enjoy the most, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of projects and having the opportunity to further your knowledge by exploring machine learning, security, DevOps, and more.
- Developing scalable new features for our software product that exceeds our customer’s needs.
- Building architecture for our platform to ensure optimal performance.
- Obtaining requirement feedback from internal teams/clients to maintain/support the product development.
- Write the Unit Tests for robust development.
- Performing code reviews on other team member’s work.
Your Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant major (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.). We’re also open to undergraduate students. Proficiency with English (both verbal and written).
- Practical experience on a web-based application.
- A strong fundamental understanding of software development.
- An understanding of complex algorithms and data structures, as well as a passion for intellectual challenges.
- Strong self-discipline for delivering well-tested, complete features/modules under a tight schedule and the capability for rational thinking.
- Experience with the database management tool SQL is a plus, but not mandatory.
Why you'll love working here
- Very attractive salary package
- 18 days of annual leave per year, plus 4 days for oversea company trip
- We cash back your annual leave if you don't use it
- Full 13th salary regardless your on boarding day
- Great allowances (lunch, gym, parking, Tet/ birthday/ wedding voucher...)
- Full social and unemployment insurances
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Monthly outing/ team-building and special celebration on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet, ...
- Happy hours everyday with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit and coffee
Product & team:
- Great product chosen by global clients
- Daily innovation
- Be directly involved in the company’s objectives, hopefully you are fond of clever algorithms and software architect
- Flat structure, simple processes and transparency
- Projects are assigned according to your strengths and interests.
How to Apply
Please send your English resume (and any related documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org