Deliveree - On-Demand Logistics
Part 1: About Your Company
Deliveree is Southeast Asia's leading trucking, road cargo and goods delivery provider operating
in Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand. Our asset light business is powered by evolving
third-generation technology, a massive marketplace of vendors, a robust roster of blue-chip and
SME customers and our team's deep commitment to operational excellence.
Logistics, Marketplace, Mobile App, Disruptive Technologies.
431A Hoang Van Thu Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District.
LEARN ABOUT OUR CULTURE
LEARN ABOUT DELIVEREE
Part 2: Recruitment Information
➢ Position of Recruitment: 2 Associate QC Engineer
➢ Job Description
● Product testing on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, WebApp, API
● Organize and manage required QC support, to deliver on time according to Scrum sprints.
● Assist in day to day monitoring of bugs. Finds and reports common issues among bugs.
● Design and execute test cases according to the specifications (Under guidance of senior QC)
● Collaborate with the developers and product team to provide feedback and guidance to setting the test strategies.
● Any other tasks assigned by the company from time to time
➢ Job Requirements
● University qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
● Undergraduate GPA 3.5 or higher
● English 4 skills equivalent to IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL score of 450 or higher
● Knowledge in mobile and web apps testing and troubleshoot.
● Willing-to-learn attitude
● Proactive and good at teamwork
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
● Problem-solving skills, with the ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and development teams.
● Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment.
● Under < 24 years old.
Nice to have:
● Basics of experience in automation testing is a plus.
➢ Position of Recruitment: 2 Product Executive - Fresh Graduate
➢ Job Description
● Design test cases to scan through the operation of the software, coordinate QC testing and UAT and communicate progress, test results and quality risks
● Gathering requirements and create business requirement documentation
● Work closely with Product Managers (in Vietnam and other countries) and Project Managers to improve product quality
● Through analyzing data and conducting research, be an input provider in developing our products
● Prepare research cases, test assumptions and , report on discoveries and design solutions to meet business cases and thesis where relevant
➢ Job Requirement
● Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
● GPA 3.5 or higher in your Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
● Excellent verbal and written english communication skills with excellent presentation skills
● Good skills in problem solving, analyzing data, requirement gathering and documentation with attention to detail
● A user-centric mindset with UI/UX and skills in using tools for business modeling, technical diagrams and business diagrams
● Excellent skills in critical thinking and problem solving
Part 3: Contact Person
Name of contact person: Tien Vu
Position: Talent Acquisition
Phone number: 0938033756