Fresh IAM Engineer/Integration Engineer (về các ứng dụng quản lý nhận dạng và truy cập)
What you're going to do
Why IAM (Identity and access management)?
• Businesses leaders and IT departments are under increased regulatory and organizational pressure to protect access to corporate resources. As a result, they can no longer rely on manual and error-prone processes to assign and track user privileges.
IAM automates these tasks and enables granular access control and auditing of all corporate assets on premises and in the cloud.
• IAM Engineer is the new roles that exist in Vietnam market in recent year, where you will design, develop, test, implement, and integrate Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions. You ensure that solutions protect information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss.
• As the job is new to the market, IAM engineer roles require training and flexibility and at Adnovum, we are willing to invest in you to teach and mentor you to become an expert in this new domain.
• You will work with our security experts for 3 months from September 2023 and then jump to real work of IAM Engineer.
As a Fresh IAM Engineer, you will be trained in IAM concepts and services such as proxy, authentication, identity management, etc.
In your daily work, you will learn how to:
• Scanning through IAM product's documents to understand the software architecture, integration, and configuration.
• Setting up, configuring, and integrating software services based on product documents.
• Writing build tasks using build tool (Ansible, Bash Shell) to automate deployments.
• Understanding public key infrastructure to set up encrypted channels and secure connections.
• Troubleshooting problems, reading error stack trace, understanding product code and recording issues and technical knowledge
• Estimating and managing tasks via a ticketing system
• Performing end-to-end testing; presenting and demonstrating completed tasks or proof of concepts
What we’re looking for
• No experience is required for this role.
• You want to work with world-class security standards.
• You are final year student in technical university.
• You want to have full time job at Adnovum after 3 months training with our expert
If you are passionate about security, sign up for the job.
Fresh Software Engineer
What you are going to
At Adnovum, we are committed to providing a positive experience for your first job. We tailor our program to provide you with real, impactful work.
As a fresher, you are a part of the team, you will work on a small project together with your mentor – an experienced software expert at Adnovum Vietnam office.
The program will run for 3 months from September 2023
What we’re looking for
To join this program, you should have
• 4th year student, majoring in Computer Science
• Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, software design, etc.)
• Curiosity and willingness to learn more
• Good communication skills in English
To develop with us, we offer you
• A chance to be mentored by our experienced software engineers.
• Opportunities to gain your real experience with the full-cycle development project assignment.
• English working environment
• A chance to be an official full-time employee at Adnovum.
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges.
With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas.
We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model.
Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
• project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
• working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
• collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
• friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
• long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
• a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 28 3816 8200.