A little bit about GeoComply
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
[QA Internship Testing Web and Mobile]
The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects under the guidance of a dedicated, knowledgeable buddy and work closely with senior leadership in an agile working environment. This is a better-suited position for college last year, students want to work on projects with opportunities to learn testing skills in Web/Mobile applications.
- Be trained and developed skills regarding STLC, testing techniques, automation test, API Testing, and mobile testing.
- Be able to develop a career as a full-stack tester with manual and automation skills.
- Be able to join real projects to apply trained testing skills
- Work closely with the development team and test lead to building up communication skills
- Follow and comply with a full life cycle of Agile Software Development
- Fresh graduates or final-year students in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical field
- Have a good at programming by Java, Python, or C#...
- Have a good at learning and searching
- Basic Knowledge of testing software
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Have good English communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement
- Attention to detail
Bonus Points if You
- Have knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to test software and question features,etc.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on it here