KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory and Consulting services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
In Vietnam & Cambodia, KPMG is one of the largest professional firms with offices in Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi, Danang and PhnomPenh. Established since 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience with more than 1,700 professionals and 58 partners.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we Inspire Confidence and Empower Change in all we do.
KPMG’s Technology Consulting teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. Our expertise stretches across the entire IT spectrum, which allows us to work with our clients and address any of their business and technical challenges through technology adoption.
As part of IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) provides CRM, ERP implementation, System review and assessment, Digital technology design and implementation to assist clients based on the top ERP solutions as Oracle, SAP and Microsoft. Our System Consulting & Implementation team guides our clients through their technology transformation journey by assisting them to navigate through the stages of system implementation from configuration, through testing and training, up to the cutover phase. Our implementation services are designed to integrate the selected system solution with our client’s existing systems, automate a part or completely of business process by embedder emerging digital technology, technical architecture and procedures.
KPMG Vietnam is looking for a for Fresher – Microsoft Technical Consultant (Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Platform). The employee will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
▪ Work as part of the IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Power Platform projects.
▪ Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365/ Power Platform.
▪ Perform unit testing and test-driven development.
▪ Create technical specifications document.
▪ Demonstrate trust and responsibility working independently or across multiple channels.
▪ Report directly to Team Leader/ Technical Lead/ Project Manager.
▪ Bachelor/College degree in IT, Computer science or equivalent.
▪ New graduate or 1 year of working experience.
▪ Has knowledge about SQL relational databases.
▪ Good knowledge in OOP concept, Design Patterns.
▪ Has knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, Power Platform is a plus.
▪ Good at communication in English language is required.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [KPMG] – Microsoft Technical Developer - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.