Make your career fly by working at East Agile!
You will work directly with innovative Internet companies, ranging from industry leaders and newly minted Unicorns to Silicon Valley startups. As a member of the East Agile team, you will work with innovative business models and the latest technologies. Our customers include famous companies like Samsung, Twitter and Indiegogo as well as stealthy innovators. You will build your personal network by working directly with world class CEOs, co-founders and engineering leads.
Job: Web and Mobile Developer
• You will work directly, in English, with the founders of new and rapidly growing Internet ventures to understand their vision and implement it on the web and/or on iPhone and Android smartphone platforms.
• You will use Extreme Programming and SCRUM agile development methods which include paired programming, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and emergent business-value prioritized development.
• You will work in small teams of two to seven.
• You will develop applications on Cloud platforms that can grow to support millions of users.
• You will stay on the cutting edge of Internet application development
Other benefits include:
(1) ability to transfer between our offices in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang,
(2) 15 days annual leave,
(3) excellent health insurance,
(4) a 40-hour regular work week with little or no after-hours work requirements,
(5) end-of-year Tet bonus,
(6) a fun and flexible working environment in a modern office,
(7) free office lunch,
(8) salary reviews every 6 months,
(9) business trips for meetings with clients in North America.
- Years of experience: none required.
- Education: We prefer a degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics from a top Vietnamese or foreign university.
- Excellent logic skills.
- Excellent Object-oriented programming skills.
- You are NOT REQUIRED to know ANY particular programming language.
- Good verbal English communications skills.
- Willing to work closely and continuously with other programmers, almost never programming alone.
Intern: 600 USD
Junior developer: 600 – 1,500 USD
- For application, please send your CV with GPA information (written in English) to email: email@example.com
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for written test (multiple choice form) and paired-programing session combined with interview. Under the circumstance of Covid-19, all candidates will attend the interviews online and the written test will be skipped.
- Candidates attending interview will be informed the result via email or telephone.
For application, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Miss. Bui Nhat Vy: email@example.com.