A passion for technology and innovation
Established in 1981 by Mr. Hermann Rosen in Germany, the company of ROSEN develops software and hardware solutions for inspection and maintenance of a wide variety of industrial assets, such as pipelines, ensuring the safety of these systems. Within the internationally operating ROSEN Group with more than 3,300 employees, our Research and Development Centers at various locations are synonymous with high innovative power and extraordinary creativity.
We are a reliable technology partner and develop innovative products and services – including a host of software solutions – supporting over 25 branches worldwide. The software we develop is used for operating inspection tools, data evaluation, reporting as well as numerous other applications. To this end, we use a wide variety of software stacks and technologies and are keen to use modern technologies such as blockchain, AR/VR and machine learning.
What we do
Our passionate team develops state-of-the-art software for the ROSEN Group. Team spirit is much more than just a byword for us as we live and breathe it both at the workplace every day and at many events after hours. We cooperate closely, share our knowledge, and support each other. With a knack for technology and innovation, we put novel ideas into practice, rise to challenges and drive pioneering technologies. Agile software development methods are an integral part of how we work
What we offer
With us you will find ample scope for creativity and your innovative spirit. Regular in-house workshops give our software developers the possibility to get away from their everyday routine to learn and try out new technologies. We strive for continuous improvement, working on versatile projects in an on-going exchange and with the expertise of our specialists. In combination with individual education, we permanently take our competencies to the next level.
Summary of benefits:
- Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription
- Latest technology (also for private use at special rates)
- Flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art working environment and latest equipment
- Unique team spirit
- Good work-life balance
- Company pension scheme
- Capital-generating benefits
Join the ROSEN family!
Currently we are looking for:
- Front-End Developer [salary 1000++]
- Product Configurator [salary 1000++]
- Paid Front-End Intern [at least 20h/week]
Are you a team player, ready to share your open mindset and on a quest for new challenges in software development? Then you’ve found the right place with us!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at Mr. Nguyen Tuan Anh (email@example.com, +84 93 403 7678). We look forward to getting in contact with you!
1. Front-End Software Developer
Conception and creation of modern applications (mostly web) in an agile team
Implementation of unit tests and E2E tests
To become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through analytical thinking and a structured and results-oriented working method. Moreover, you should bring with you:
- Experience in application development, including analyzing requirements, writing code, implementing tests, and developing the working practices of the team
- Desirable: Experience with Angular, Selenium, Jasmine, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience working with TFS/Azure Devops or JIRA
- Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools
- We expect you to work independently and have high degrees of willingness to learn.
- Critical thinking but open-minded
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
- Development and career opportunities in an international, innovative, and long-term oriented company
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute with own ideas and commitment.
- A collegial and helpful team.
- A modern and safe workplace
- Versatile and varied tasks
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Teambuilding activities
- Health Insurance full 100%
- Insurance for Family
- Travel opportunities
2. Product Configurator
Due to our continued growth, we require a Product Configurator to collaborate with our engineering teams to configure, customize and implement our Pipeline Integrity software into the existing systems of our external clients and for the execution of internal services at different ROSEN instances all over the world.
The role will involve working with and providing feedback to the development team and elements of programming and installation. Providing training to the end-user and defining individual customer workflows and required documentation will also be required.
Although based locally, the role will have strong links to our Systems Implementations Department in Lingen, Germany, our Engineering Office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which may involve travel there, and also to client locations, so applicants should be willing and able to travel nationally and internationally if / when required.
TL;DR: if you want to develop yourself toward more communicative roles, to widen your knowledge in new domain, and working for an international and leading company, this is your opportunity.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in qualifications such as Computer Science,IT Systems Engineering
- English fluency equivalent to IELTS 6.5+ or C1
- Python Scripting skills or equivalent.
- Exposure of working with SQL databases and an appreciation of SQL language
- Willingness to learn about the company’s internal business and new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability.
- Experience in working with software including Arc GIS and FME is a plus, not a must.
- Ability to identify requirements and then create standard reports, templates and workflows customised to the needs of the clients
- Graduates welcome.
- Big plus (trainings will be provided in case you don’t have experience)
o Experience of FFS, RBI or other integrity assessments for pipelines or other pressurised equipment (e.g. piping, pressure vessels)
o Working knowledge of recognised industry codes and standards related to integrity management of pipelines or pressure vessels/piping, e.g. API, ASME, DNV
- Work directly and closely with internal and external customers on significant software projects.
- Identify requirements and create standard reports based on customer needs
- Configure process templates and workflows customized to the needs of the customers.
- Write, test, validate and maintain algorithms in python to process, evaluate and shape data.
- Write the user’s documentation for the configured process templates.
- Maintain the created process templates
- Meet people from all over the world.
- Get closer to the company’s core business (Oil and Gas).
- Engage in challenging and fun projects.
- Get training in different technologies and skills required to perform your work.
- Learn about and use the concepts of Geo Spatial Systems.
- Opportunity to practice and improve language skills.