Mantu – who we are
Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses and entrepreneurs ambitions.
As part of the Network Department, your main responsibilities will be the deployment, the maintenance, and the support of the Unifi Monitoring project for network department, specifically:
- Work cross department (Database, System, Infrastructure as Code, Telephony, Messaging) seniors to develop new monitoring system using latest technology (Graphana, ELK, Prometheus...)
- Support, develop and build Unifi Monitoring system for the Network
- Setup and maintain in Linux enviroment
- Document the process
- Support, maintain and optimize our Network infrastructure
Our ideal candidate
- Last year or third-year students available for full-time internship in 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Network System/Network or related field
- Good communication skills in English (oral and written communication)
- Proactivity with analytical skills and problem solving
- Adaptability (work in a continuously changing environment), self-driven and motivated to learn
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,000 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management
- Team lunch, after-work and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support non-profit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
Block A2, 15th Floor, Viettel Complex, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC, Vietnam