Company: CITEK TECHNOLOGY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Position: Intern - Developer
Type of Employment: Permanent Full Time
Citek Technology JSC is a Gold Partner of SAP in Viet Nam Market. SAP is the biggest giant in ERP system segment globally, the number 1 European software company to provide intelligent, integrated ERP system solutions for enterprises with headquarters located in Germany. More than 70% of large corporations in the top global 2000 worldwide enterprise use SAP.
Citek is the leading enterprise for SAP ERP/ S/4HANA in Vietnam, the Fastest Growing Partner in Asia 2019. At Citek, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients. Whatever your aspirations, Citek offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
We have been trusted by global companies and top local companies such as Hoa Phat Group, Cadivi Group, Eurowindow Group, Hoa Binh Minh, Quan Dat, BIO, VAS Steel, Minh Phu, Hai Nam, Rang Dong, SMC, Nam Kim, Nanogen, Mainetti, Gia Hoa, PVCFC, Big C, Novaland, Diana, Maison, UPG, Nippon Paint, Puratos, Mitsubishi Electric, Clariant, Relats, etc.
We‘re currently looking for 10 Intern Developer.
You will be trained to become an Associate/ Senior Technical Consultant with the JD as below:
- Working with customers or Business departments on user requirements, then suggest technical solutions to resolve problems.
- Designing, Coding, Testing, Documentation and Bug fixing.
- Integration SAP and third-party system such as E-Invoice, Scada, PDA or others Ecosystem.
- System enhancement to adapt user requirements
- Analyzing existing programs, then tuning to improve performance.
- Researching new technology or products.
- Training new members
- Cooperating with other team members in project
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and company trip.
- Enjoy a comprehensive health care policy Citek Care.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation.
REPORT TO: Technical Consulting Manager.
CAREER ROADMAP/ PROMOTION: Technical Consultant, Senior Technical Consultant.
- Graduated or pre-graduate in Information Technology.
- Knowledge and interest in software development.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good communication and team work skill.
- Ability to work independently, good problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Having self-develop products is a plus.
Contact information: Thien.firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (+84) 916242402.