In July 2014, Bosch Automotive R&D Center was set up, locating in Ho Chi Minh City. The continuous growth of this center is in line with Bosch’s strategy in Vietnam to become a preferred partner in R&D in ASEAN region. There are 04 groups at R&D Center now: Push Belt (CT), Components and Connectors (CC), Engineering Virtualization Service (EVI), Product Development Code (PDC).
Floor 15, 33 Lê Duẩn, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Work in a small international team, directly communicate to Experts and Users in Europe
- Develop and maintain Simulation Tools based on Matlab for Design/Layout of electric motors
- Convey Requirements Analysis, Test Design and Test, Quality Reviews, SW Documentation
- Implement new Features, maintain existing Features, Understand User Expectation
- Unite Aspects of Software Development, Usability, Physics Simulation and Optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree of above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development or physics simulation
- Broad Experience in Matlab
- Knowledge of GIT, Track& Release, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket is appreciated
Multiple careers within one company; Flexible working models; International collaboration
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact name: Ms.Thuý Ngân