Who is Dirox and what is the Job about :
Dirox is a Multicultural Company found in 2003, where your Pro-activity and Can do attitude are expected.
Participate with us to First class projects for great foreign customers North America, Europe and Australia.
Work in an environment where Teamwork, Independence and Communication are Key for software success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Technical People and great R&D projects.
Develop your knowledge on other areas such as Business Analysis, Customer Handling, Improvement Loop, Test Automation …
Learn from the diversity of our different customer types and business activites like startups, social media, telco, web agencies, media, fmcg, bank, public, sector, health, finance…
Our DNA is: Customer First, Software that Works, Team Spirit, and a Work you Love.
We are looking for PHP/Ruby Interns to join our web development team, who will
- Dive in reals project with height responsibilities.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications to development through QA.
- Collaborate on development and finding/fixing bugs.
You should have:
- Interest in problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of any programing language and database. Ruby is plus.
- Good knowledge of OOP programming, if you say you are developer, it means you have to knew about OOP, you didn’t, right?
- Easily understand written English such as customer requirement
- Occasionally write some internal deliverable in English