Job Title: Front end developer – 3D
Job Category: SW development, design
Position Type: Full-time
Subject Line: Front end developer – Application
Spoken and written English
We are seeking trainee, junior and senior multi-skilled front-end developers with graphic/web design skills.
Ideally you should have skills in four of the following and interest in all: 3D graphics, WebGL, Three.JS, React.JS, Python, and Blender.
Depending on your level of experience, you may be a candidate for a key product development position or
being a member of this team. We are interested in all applicants – from intern to product manager level.
RESPONSIBILITIES (DEPENDING ON THE SKILL LEVEL)
• Develop new user-facing features using React.js and Three.js
• Translate designs into high quality code
• Optimise components for maximum performance
• Explore and apply the latest technologies
• Lead the team and give constructive advice
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
BA/BS degree in Software Development, Computer Science (or close to completion) or equivalent practical experience.
• Proficient with ES6, CSS3 and HTML5
• Knowledge of 3D graphics and experience in WebGL and Three.js
• Experience or knowledge with React.js
• Experience or knowledge with Version Control System, Test Driven Development and Continuous
Integration & Deployment
• Familiar with relevant frameworks and tools such as Webpack, Redux and React-Router
• Familiar with the latest web technologies such as Service Worker, WebAssembly and WebRTC
• Full stack skills
• Know computer vision, data science, machine learning and natural language processing
• Linux skills
• Experienced in coaching junior developers